Artsy Canvas Shipping Policy
- Artsy Canvas cannot be responsible for any delays in shipping due to the shipping company's error(s). This includes local delivery errors as well as international customs issues. We apologize for any inconvience they cause and we will work with you to find viable solutions.
- All Artsy Canvas orders are shipped according to the information supplied by the customer. If a package is not delivered due to an error made by the customer in submitting improper shipping information, Artsy Canvas will reship the package, or request a delivery intercept (UPS only) with corrected address at the customer's expense
- If three (3) delivery attempts have been made to deliver the package by the shipping company, and it is returned to Artsy Canvas, the package will be resent at the customer's expense. Make sure you sign the delivery forms so that the package is dropped off. You can even pick the package up at your local shipping office.
- If customer wishes to cancel the order after it has been shipped, then all return/exchange policies will apply.
- Artsy Canvas is unable to bill any shipping charges to a receiver's account or to third party accounts. If you desire a shipping method different than listed, please contact us and we will work with you to find a valid solution!
- Artsy Canvas does not ship to forwarding or courier companies, or other facilities that offer package forwarding services out of the United States.
- Artsy Canvas ships via UPS within the Continental United States. Once your order has been processed for shipping, you will receive a separate email from Artsy Canvas with your tracking information to the email address you provide us.
- Shipping costs to Canada on standard size canvases are between $20 and $25. Customs, taxes, duties and brokerage fees for international shipments may apply. Artsy Canvas is not responsible for any of these fees.
If you have any other questions regarding shipping or the processes involved with sending your package, please Contact Us.